Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hey Fam!
Sorry this is so late!  The internet wasn't working at the normal building that we do email at.  And this is the time that we finally got to do it at another building.  How was everyone's Thanksgiving????  This week was really hard for missionary work.  Most of our investigators were out of town.  And most of the members.  So it was kinda slow.  But we taught an investigator last night and we are going to Temple Square with them on Friday!!!  Yeah!  Oh, and transfers happened.  My new comp is Sister Stout.  She is from Virginia.  She's been out 3 months.  This is her third area and I'm her third companion since she's been in the field.  She has what's called sensory processing disorder.  So, she doesn't always understand things that are said.  She follows me around a lot.  And she'll repeat a lot of what I say when we are talking with people.  She does good taking care of herself.  But it's really been hard teaching with her and communicating.  And she she doesn't always get social ques.  She doesn't always understand, or get somethings.  And it's been really hard for me to have to take over the area.  I still don't know everyone or familiar with the area.  I'm really stressed out.  I'm not sure what to always do.  But I know that the Lord is always there for me, no matter what is going on in my life.  

Hope you all had a great holiday.  I'm excited for Christmas!  What an awesome time of the year that we especially remember our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Alma 11:40
And he shall come into the world to redeem his people; and he shall take upon him the transgressions of those who believe on his name; and these are they that shall have eternal life, and salvation cometh to none else.

Love,
Sister Marlow

No comments:

Post a Comment