Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hey Family!

So, I'm getting transferred.  Not sure where yet.  I'm so sad about it too!  But I'm so glad that Sister Stout is staying!  And I had a call from President Eberhardt last night.  He asked me to be a Sister Training Leader.  I was so surprised.  So a Sister Training Leader is one of the leaders in the mission for the sister missionaries.  And they go on 24 hour exchanges and help train the other sister missionaries.  And go to meetings with the other leaders in the mission.  And help out the sisters when they need help with companions, the work and etc.  So yeah.  It was so hard for me to go to sleep last night!  So many things going through my mind.  And I have to pack tonight!!!  I have so much stuff!!  Ah.  Not fun!  But I know that Heavenly Father knows where I need to be where I need to be.  So yeah.  Please pray for me!  I'm gonna need all the help I can get!  So this past week.  I was sick.  It was not good.  I'm still kinda recovering.  So yeah.  But this week we taught Melissa twice!  It was good.  She's been getting some not so nice things from her family about her getting baptized.  And she says she just wants to feel solid in her feelings about the gospel and the things that she's learning and that she feels about.  We reassured her that she is building her faith and it will come in time.  Please pray for her!  I'm so sad that I'm leaving!  I wanted to be here all the way up to her baptism!  But I'm totally coming back for her baptism!  I am so grateful that I have been able to serve here in Cottonwood Heights!  I have seen so many miracles and I have grown so much.  What a blessing it has been to teach Melissa and many of the others that I have been able to talk to.  Members, inactive members, and non members.  I have learned so much about myself and how to be a servant of the Lord.  And especially in this stake.  I have learned that member missionary work IS POSSIBLE!  That members and missionaries need to come together to make this happen.  I have seen that here in this stake!  How blessed I have been to serve here!  And especially to have family here!  I loved being at the Andersons!  It just made me feel at home!  Thanks!  I love you all!  Hope you have a great week!  Love you lots!

Love,
Sister Marlow      

No comments:

Post a Comment