Wednesday, January 22, 2014

  FAMILY!!!!
So this week has been a good one!  We taught 13 less actives this week!!!!  And we picked up a new investigator!!!!  woot!  woot!!!  It was a really good week!  It's been awesome getting to know more people and finding my way around South Salt Lake!  Still trying to figure things out!  But I know that going out and being obedient and working hard, you find miracles!!!  This weekend we had a lot of cancellations!  But we were able to find the people that needed us!  We met with this lady and she's been inactive for a really long time.  We talked to her and visited with her.  She was the one that told us why she was inactive.  I testified to her and we all cried!  The Spirit was so strong!  I love being a missionary!  I know that there are so many people out there that just need to feel the love of our Heavenly Father and the restored gospel of Jesus Christ!  Oh, and I read these verses in the Bible!  So good!  We just have to remember that sometimes we have to give up good things for the best things!  Sorry it's so long, it didn't paste it right! 

16 ¶And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have aeternal life?
 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none agood but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into blife, keep the ccommandments.
 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no amurder, Thou shalt not commit badultery, Thou shalt not csteal, Thou shalt not bear dfalse witness,
 19 aHonour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt blove thy cneighbour as thyself.
 20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
 21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be aperfect, go and sell that thou hast, and bgive to the cpoor, and thou shalt have dtreasure in heaven: and come and efollow me.
 22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had agreat possessions.
 23 ¶Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a arich man shall bhardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
 24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a arich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
 25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
 26 aBut Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are bpossible.
 27 ¶Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
 28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the aregeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, bjudging the twelve tribes of Israel.
 29 And every one that hath aforsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my bname’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit ceverlasting life.

Love,
Sister Marlow

No comments:

Post a Comment