Thursday, October 24, 2013





Hey Family,

So I'm getting transferred.  I don't know where I'm going or who my companion will be.  We find out tomorrow at the transfer meeting.  When our zone leader called us I screamed NOOOOOOO!!!!!!  And then the tears came.  And I was crying hard to.  This is the first time I've ever cried about being transferred.  I love Park City.  It's become my home.  I love the people and the area and the Family Tree Center.  I have loved meeting people from all over the world.  We even had a great week this week!  Our investigator, Julieta came to church with her family!  And we went to ward council in her ward and told her that she was coming.  They said they were going to invite the members that spoke Spanish to come and bear their testimony.  So that she could feel welcomed and understand better what the people were saying.  5 people got up and bore their testimony in Spanish!  It was so awesome!  Julieta speaks and understands English, but she feels more comfortable in Spanish.  It was so great to have the ward be so supportive!  And then another lady in a different ward that is less active came to church as well!  And she said to us, girls, I don't know how you did it, but you got me to come to church.  She said, the Lord knew that she couldn't turn us cute sister missionaries away, especially because she and Sister Alvarez are both from Guatemala!  The Lord works in amazing ways!  I have loved seeing all the progress that has happened in this area.  Going from nothing, to working more with the members and the leadership and helping people come back to church.  I really don't know why the Lord is taking me away.  I just felt like things were just starting to get going.  But I am grateful for the time that I have had to serve up here in Park City.  And to especially be able to learn and do family history work.  I have loved serving at a visitors' center and serving with Sister Alvarez!  She is the best!  I'll let you know what happens next week.  Please pray for me.  I'm gonna need it.  Love you all.  Have a great week.

Love,
Sister Marlow

No comments:

Post a Comment