Monday, March 17, 2014


Hey Fam!

This week was so busy!  We had zone conference and then the mission conference with Elder and Sister Perry.  It was so good!  And it was great to be able to say goodbye to all the missionaries and companions that I've served with.  It was so sad to say goodbye!  And I also did exchanges with 3 companionships this week!  Holy Cow, it was a lot.  I first went out with Sister Harrelson.  She is 3 weeks out and in spanish assignment.  She did so well with her Spanish!  And it was so much fun!  Then I went with Sister Mann.  She is in Nepali assignment.  I had someone give me a Nepali name.  It's Puja.  Which means prayer!  Way cool!  And Sister Mann taught me how to tell people my name in Nepali!  I can't remember it right now.  But it was way fun!  And their translator Dulga came with us.  She is 13 and has been a member for about 2 years.  Her family went to the temple last year!  Awesome!  And then I went on an exchange with Sister Schwarz.  They don't have a car, so we did walking.  We were able to talk to a lot of people on the street.  I haven't done that in so long.  It felt so good to testify and teach to just random people!  And it was fun!  We had a good time together.  And we both got sun burnt!  :)  


Check out this video clip!  It shows the life of Jesus Christ as He demonstrates His attributes.  I love this!  It just reminds me how amazing our brother and Savior Jesus Christ is.  I know that as we try to be more like Him, that we will come to know Him better.  I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I love Him.  I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent His Son to the earth to suffer and die for us.  Love you all!!!  Have a great week!!!

Love,
Sister Marlow

Oh, and they are having a testimony meeting for all the missionaries going home.  It will be Monday, March 31st, 2014 @ 7pm.  Located at the Utah SLC East Mission Office 3487 South 1300 East SLC, Utah 84106

No comments:

Post a Comment