Monday, August 19, 2013

Hello!!!!

How are you all doing???  I'm doing great!  We got to go to the Salt Lake City Temple today!!!  I'll send you some pics from Temple Square!  It's so cool to be able to be so close to temple square.  It's amazing to feel the Spirit that is there on Temple Square.  

So for this week.  It was a really slow week.  We have been really struggling to find people to teach.  But I know the Lord is teaching me something.  Not exactly sure what, but I have an idea.  I think the thing that I always remember is that God is our LOVING Heavenly Father.  He truly loves us and wants the best for us.  He gives us prayer to be able to communicate with him and talk to Him.  And He has shown us His love by giving us the gospel of Jesus Christ to be successful in this life.  And the gospel of Jesus Christ is FAITH, REPENTANCE, BAPTISM, RECEIVING THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST, and ENDURING TO THE END.  And He truly showed His love by giving us Jesus Christ.  I love John 3:16-17

 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Heavenly Father didn't just give us any old random of one of His sons.  He gave His only BEGOTTEN SON.  I know that it was hard for Heavenly Father to allow His Son to go through all that He did for us.  I am grateful that Heavenly Father shows us His love all the time and especially for giving us His Son.  What are some ways that Heavenly Father shows you love daily?  

Have a great week!  

Love,

Sister Marlow

No comments:

Post a Comment